Thursday, July 1, 2010

Behelit- Berserk

Why did I decide to make one? ...Because I want to conquer the world.

This project probably took me a whole 40 minutes including baking time (which was roughly 20 minutes) and all I used was some foil, super-sculpy and paint.

Since the Behelit is considered a small egg, I took one out of my fridge to model my shape after. I took my friend Hayley's advice and made my shape using tinfoil. Once you have that you can mold the sculpy over it. Not only does it make your finished product incredibly light but you use about a fourth the sculpy you would have used.

First layer of paint. Took me a while to mix the right color but that's mostly because I only have the cheapest of the cheap acrylics.

Finished product with details to the eyelids and lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment