Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily Outfit- St. Patrick's Day 2011

 Daily Outfit:
  • Hair- Handmade flower wreath (Hobby Lobby knick nacks!)
  • Makeup- MAC Creme de la Femme
  • Shoes- Earth Shoes
  • Jewelry- Tudor Rose copper coin pendant, Large brass Tudor Rose pendant
I wanted to wear something casual today so that I can move comfortably from party to party. I can't do much with my hair so I settled on the flower wreath I wore at my handfasting yesterday. That way it looked special and pretty for the occasion. Although I sure wish I had a green Lolita dress for today. That would be awesome.

It looks like the batteries we got were messed up and the problem was never my camera. Luckily, I found my rechargables and posts don't have to be delayed until I get a new one! Hooray!


I hope your day is full of Irish appreciation and good food, and lots of fantastic green beer!

2 comments:

  1. oh yum! are those green pancakes? i just checked out michael shapcott bc i'd never heard of him before and his work is so great! we def both love hair and eyes! hehehe. thanks for introducing me to his work! i really appreciate it!

    ill be back. hope you're having a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a wonderful day! Thank you :D

    I'm glad you liked that artist. I refer back to his work when I do my own stuff. I have a similar style too.

    ReplyDelete