Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oklahoma Steampunk Exposition

It's official: John and I are going to the Oklahoma Steampunk Exposition this coming April.

I have a LOT of props to make as well as costumes to make so I'll log my progress here. Currently I have both of the outfits planned out as well as my props. I just need to hunt down materials and dig through some dumpsters and I should be set.

Here is what I currently have planned as far as the props and modded clothing go:
  • Several pairs of uniquely designed goggles
  • A modded leather jacket
  • 2 pocket watches
  • A pistol
  • 2 rifles
  • 4 "Steam Canisters"
  • Tool belt
  • Miscellaneous tools
  • Holster
  • And a gunarm
I'm not sure what my budget is on this one but I have about three months to complete everything and its gonna be a lot of fun. Once I start working on stuff I'll post pictures. until then I'm just going to hunt down materials and continue sketching.

No comments:

Post a Comment